Business Development Executive (BDE) Intern
Our growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
- Work From Home
- Starts immediately
- 3 Months
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential clients/customers.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes. keeping up with consumer trends to make sure that our offerings are still relevant.
Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
Excellent leadership and communication skills.
Experience in project management and/or sales is an added advantage.
Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1.Bachelor’s degree in any domain (required)
2. Freshers can also apply
Letter of recommendation
Flexible work hours
Business Development Intern
50h / week
Mail your CV on